The Peace Corps Togo internship program offers a unique opportunity to learn more about the operations of Peace Corps, while gaining valuable experience in an organization. Interns at Peace Corps Togo will have real responsibility and real work for a duration of three months. This internship period may be renewed for an additional three months (for a maximum of six months) depending upon need and performance of the intern.
Eligible candidates will be technical school or university students in excellent standing preparing to enter their final year or to graduate in 2018. Candidates will be selected based on the final recruitment interview results. The internships will be unpaid; however, interns will receive a stipend of 20,000 cfa a month as a contribution toward the cost of transportation. Interested candidates should follow the application instructions below.
Open to: All interested end-of study students
Opening date: July 10, 2018
Closing date: July 24, 2018
Duration: Initially, 3 months (beginning in October, 2018)
All intern applicants should submit the following documents to email@example.com, no later than July 24, 2018.
– Cover letter with desired field of internship,
– Curriculum Vitae,
– Valid police record (casier judiciaire datant de moins de trois mois) ,
– Copies of diploma(s).
NB: Failure to submit all the required documents will result in an incomplete application.
Minimum qualifications for all positions include :
• Near to completion of a relevant course of studies (BAC +3)
• Ability to communicate in French and English, both written and spoken
• Ability to manage varied activities in a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Please indicate which position(s) you are most interested in when you submit your application. If there are more than one, please rank them in order of interest.
The available internships as well as specific selection criteria and general responsibilities for the positions are available here for your downloading.